Is your current orthodontic care in need of a transformation? Have you had an alignment in the past but your teeth are falling out of alignment once more? Upgrade your orthodontic care with clear aligners from Invisalign®. Listed below are a few reasons you should consider when switching to Invisalign:
– Invisalign aligners are designed with comfort and discreteness in mind. Not only are they metal-free, but they are nearly invisible to the naked eye.
– Invisalign aligners are made out of a patented thermoplastic material that is fully shaped and customized to each individual patient’s dental profile for the maximum treatment possible.
– Invisalign aligners can be removed as necessary. This helps ensure there are no food restrictions. Before eating, snap out your aligners and set them aside. After your meal is finished, return them to your teeth once again by snapping and locking then back into place.
– Invisalign aligners are an excellent orthodontic treatment option for a straighter smile.
– Straight smiles lower your risk for gum disease and tooth decay by making it easier to clean and care for your teeth and gums. Straight smiles are also more aesthetically pleasing and less likely to suffer from chips or cracks due to bruxism or similar oral health disorders.
For more advice and help from our team at Shannon Orthodontics, come in for a visit. If you would like an orthodontic exam from Dr. Chris Shannon, please book an appointment to come see us at our office in Davenport, Florida. We can be reached at 863-353-6867. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams with Invisalign!