If your smile is slightly crooked or out of its alignment, it may be affecting your oral health. In addition, your self-esteem may be taking a hit if you find yourself embarrassed to smile due to a less than stellar smile. Most misalignment issues are caused by malocclusions, which are bat bites due to teeth being out of position.
Correct problematic malocclusions with an orthodontic treatment. Here are a few facts about malocclusions:
– Crossbites that transpire when each jawbone fails to line up correctly.
– Spacing malocclusions are malocclusions
– Misplaced midlines form when the center of your upper teeth does not connect with the center of your lower teeth.
– Rotation malocclusions come to pass when teeth are shifted out of alignment.
– Transposition malocclusions happen beneath the gum line, resulting in teeth erupting in the wrong places.
– Deep bites act as severe systems of overbites.
– Overbites, also called upper protrusions or bulldog teeth, are the result of the upper row of teeth sticking out past the bottom row.
– Underbites, also called bulldog teeth, ensue when the bottom row of teeth juts out past the upper row.
If you notice signs of any malocclusions, fortunately, they can be treated. Shannon Orthodontics remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to book an appointment with us by calling 863-877-1195. Stop by our orthodontic office in Davenport, Florida, and Dr. Chris Shannon and our team will give you the treatment you need. Don’t delay, now is the best time to upgrade your smile.